Skip to main page content
Access keys NCBI Homepage MyNCBI Homepage Main Content Main Navigation

Search Page

MyNCBI Filters
Results by year

Table representation of search results timeline featuring number of search results per year.

Year Number of Results
1961 1
1968 3
1969 4
1970 2
1971 6
1972 3
1973 4
1974 3
1975 2
1976 6
1977 4
1978 6
1979 3
1980 4
1981 4
1982 5
1983 8
1984 4
1985 8
1986 9
1987 12
1988 10
1989 12
1990 22
1991 18
1992 24
1993 22
1994 32
1995 40
1996 41
1997 60
1998 38
1999 40
2000 73
2001 90
2002 88
2003 76
2004 72
2005 99
2006 80
2007 98
2008 95
2009 101
2010 134
2011 119
2012 132
2013 136
2014 138
2015 167
2016 110
2017 92
2018 101
2019 45
2020 1
Text availability
Article attribute
Article type
Publication date

Search Results

2,292 results
Results by year
Filters applied: . Clear all
Page 1
Chemoprevention of Barrett's Esophagus and Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Bresalier RS. Dig Dis Sci 2018 - Review. PMID 29948566
Barrett's esophagus is common in Western countries, but progression to esophageal adenocarcinoma is uncommon. Chemoprevention therefore needs to consider whether benefits outweigh risks given an otherwise healthy population. ...Most evidence regarding the potential benefit of chemoprevention of Barrett's esophagus and prevention of progression to esophageal adenocarcinoma is based on observational studies such as case-control and cohort studies. ...
Barrett's esophagus is common in Western countries, but progression to esophageal adenocarcinoma is uncommon. Chemoprevention therefo …
The Rationale and Efficacy of Primary and Secondary Prevention in Adenocarcinomas of the Upper Gastrointestinal Tract.
Bornschein J, et al. Dig Dis 2019 - Review. PMID 30970344 Free article.
While the primary risk factor for oesophageal adenocarcinoma (OAC) and its precursor lesion Barrett's oesophagus (BO) is gastro-oesophageal reflux, the infection with Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the dominant risk factor for gastric cancer. ...
While the primary risk factor for oesophageal adenocarcinoma (OAC) and its precursor lesion Barrett's oesophagus (BO) is gastro-oesop …
Precision prevention of oesophageal adenocarcinoma.
Vaughan TL and Fitzgerald RC. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2015 - Review. PMID 25666644 Free PMC article.
The beginnings of this widespread problem were first recognized over 25 years ago, yet rates have continued to rise against a backdrop of much improved understanding and management of oesophageal adenocarcinoma. We estimate that only ∼7% of the 10,000 cases of oesophageal adenocarcinoma diagnosed annually in the USA are identified through current approaches to cancer control, and trace pathways by which the remaining 93% are 'lost'. ...
The beginnings of this widespread problem were first recognized over 25 years ago, yet rates have continued to rise against a backdrop of mu …
2,292 results
Jump to page
Feedback