Skip to main page content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Dot gov

The .gov means it’s official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on a federal government site.

Https

The site is secure.
The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

Access keys NCBI Homepage MyNCBI Homepage Main Content Main Navigation

Search Page

Filters

My NCBI Filters

Results by year

Table representation of search results timeline featuring number of search results per year.

Year Number of Results
1993 1
1998 1
2002 2
2006 1
2007 1
2008 1
2009 2
2012 2
2013 3
2014 2
2015 2
2016 1
2017 1
2018 3
2019 2
2020 2
2021 2
2022 1
2023 1
2024 0

Text availability

Article attribute

Article type

Publication date

Search Results

29 results

Results by year

Filters applied: . Clear all
The following terms were ignored: %, %, %, %
The following terms were not found in PubMed: 22Ragkou, 5BAuthor
Page 1
Intraocular lens power calculation for the equine eye.
Meister U, Görig C, Murphy CJ, Haan H, Ohnesorge B, Boevé MH. Meister U, et al. BMC Vet Res. 2018 Apr 3;14(1):123. doi: 10.1186/s12917-018-1448-6. BMC Vet Res. 2018. PMID: 29615113 Free PMC article.
Averaged corneal curvature for Haflinger, Friesian, Pony, Shetland pony and Warmblood were 21.30 0.56 D, 20.02 0.60 D, 22.61 1.76 D, 23.77 0.94 D and 20.76 0.88 D, respectively. The estimated postoperative anterior chamber depth (C) was calculated by the formula C = …
Averaged corneal curvature for Haflinger, Friesian, Pony, Shetland pony and Warmblood were 21.30 0.56 D, 20.02 0.60 D, 22.61 1 …
Endogenous retroviral gene elements (syncytin-Rum1 and BERV-K1), interferon-τ, and pregnancy associated glycoprotein-1 are differentially expressed in maternal and fetal tissues during the first 50 days of gestation in beef heifers.
McLean KJ, Crouse MS, Crosswhite MR, Black DN, Dahlen CR, Borowicz PP, Reynolds LP, Ward AK, Neville BW, Caton JS. McLean KJ, et al. Transl Anim Sci. 2017 Sep 1;1(3):239-249. doi: 10.2527/tas2017.0026. eCollection 2017 Sep. Transl Anim Sci. 2017. PMID: 32704648 Free PMC article.
Utero-placental tissues [maternal caruncle (CAR); maternal intercaruncular endometrium (ICAR); and fetal membranes, (FM, chorion on d 16, chorioallantois on d 22 to 50)] were collected from the uterine horn ipsilateral to the corpus luteum (CL). ...Expression of BER …
Utero-placental tissues [maternal caruncle (CAR); maternal intercaruncular endometrium (ICAR); and fetal membranes, (FM, chorion on d 16, ch …
Estimation of surgically induced astigmatism after small-incision cataract surgery done by junior residents.
Thakre UD, Nikose AS, Momin A. Thakre UD, et al. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2023 Mar;71(3):751-756. doi: 10.4103/ijo.IJO_1616_22. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2023. PMID: 36872671 Free PMC article.
Only 14% had SIA less than 1.5 D at the end of 1 month. While 52% had SIA between 1.5 and 2.5 D, 22% had SIA between 1.5 and 2.5 D and 26% had SIA less than 1.5 D at the end of 3 months. ...
Only 14% had SIA less than 1.5 D at the end of 1 month. While 52% had SIA between 1.5 and 2.5 D, 22% had SIA between 1.5 and 2 …
Refractive Outcomes in Fuchs' Endothelial Corneal Dystrophy: Conventional and Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery.
Koo EH, Paranjpe V, Feuer WJ, Persad PJ, Donaldson KE. Koo EH, et al. Clin Ophthalmol. 2021 Aug 12;15:3419-3429. doi: 10.2147/OPTH.S309869. eCollection 2021. Clin Ophthalmol. 2021. PMID: 34408397 Free PMC article.
In the early postoperative period, when comparing variance from intended target, 62% (n=126) had a SE variance of 0.5 D, 22% (n=44) >0.5 D and 1 D, and 17% (n=34) >1 D. In the late postoperative period, 62% (n=85) had a SE variance of 0.5 D, 19% (n=26) >0.5 …
In the early postoperative period, when comparing variance from intended target, 62% (n=126) had a SE variance of 0.5 D, 22% ( …
Effective nonlinearity of the new quaternary chalcogenide crystal BaGa2GeSe6.
Kato K, Badikov VV, Wang L, Panyutin VL, Mitin KV, Miyata K, Petrov V. Kato K, et al. Opt Lett. 2020 Apr 15;45(8):2136-2139. doi: 10.1364/OL.388373. Opt Lett. 2020. PMID: 32287175
This issue is resolved in the present work, obtaining ${d_{11}}= + {23.6}$d(11)=+23.6, ${d_{22}}= - {18.5}$d(22)=-18.5, and ${d_{31}}= + {18.3}\;{\rm pm/V}$d(31)=+18.3pm/V for frequency doubling of the 10.591 m radiation....
This issue is resolved in the present work, obtaining ${d_{11}}= + {23.6}$d(11)=+23.6, ${d_{22}}= - {18.5}$d(22) …
Clinical evaluation of the cemented Exeter Short 125 mm stem at a minimum of 3 years: A prospective cohort study.
Martin R, Clark N, James J, Baker P. Martin R, et al. J Orthop. 2022 Feb 7;30:18-24. doi: 10.1016/j.jor.2022.02.005. eCollection 2022 Mar-Apr. J Orthop. 2022. PMID: 35210721 Free PMC article.
METHODS: Prospective cohort study which followed a standardised data collection protocol. PROMs data, including the Oxford Hip Score (OHS), EQ-5D-3L and Harris Hip Score were collected at baseline (peri-operatively), 1-year post-operation and 3 years post-operation. ...At …
METHODS: Prospective cohort study which followed a standardised data collection protocol. PROMs data, including the Oxford Hip Score (OHS), …
Technical note: A new surgical technique for ovariohysterectomy during early pregnancy in beef heifers.
McLean KJ, Dahlen CR, Borowicz PP, Reynolds LP, Crosswhite MR, Neville BW, Walden SD, Caton JS. McLean KJ, et al. J Anim Sci. 2016 Dec;94(12):5089-5096. doi: 10.2527/jas.2016-0761. J Anim Sci. 2016. PMID: 28046159
Surgical times, from skin incision to placement of the last suture, were influenced ( = 0.04) by stage of gestation. In pregnant heifers, time decreased from d 22 (120.0 12.0 min) of gestation to d 40 (79.5 12.0 min) of gestation; then increased at d 50 (90.5 14.7 m …
Surgical times, from skin incision to placement of the last suture, were influenced ( = 0.04) by stage of gestation. In pregnant heifers, ti …
Once-weekly prophylaxis regimen of nonacog alfa in patients with hemophilia B: an analysis of timing of bleeding event onset.
Tortella BJ, Carr ME, Rendo P, Korth-Bradley J, Smith LM, Kavakli K. Tortella BJ, et al. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2021 Apr 1;32(3):180-185. doi: 10.1097/MBC.0000000000001012. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2021. PMID: 33631774 Clinical Trial.
Twelve patients (48%) had no sBEs; the remaining 13 (52%) had the following onset of sBEs: less than 1 D (0%), 1 to less than 2D (5%), 2 to less than 3 D (22%), 3 to less than 4 D (9%), 4 to less than 5D (22%), 5 to less than 6D (23%), 6 to less than 7D (11%) …
Twelve patients (48%) had no sBEs; the remaining 13 (52%) had the following onset of sBEs: less than 1 D (0%), 1 to less than 2D (5%), 2 to …
Effect of a multielement trace mineral injection before transit stress on inflammatory response, growth performance, and carcass characteristics of beef steers.
Genther-Schroeder ON, Hansen SL. Genther-Schroeder ON, et al. J Anim Sci. 2015 Apr;93(4):1767-79. doi: 10.2527/jas.2014-8709. J Anim Sci. 2015. PMID: 26020198
Samples of blood were collected on d 28, 29, and 34 and liver on d 22 and 40. The initial MM increased liver Cu, Se, and Zn concentrations of cattle (P 0.02) but did not affect ADG during preconditioning (P = 0.89) or BW shrink as a result of transit (P 0.52). ...
Samples of blood were collected on d 28, 29, and 34 and liver on d 22 and 40. The initial MM increased liver Cu, Se, and Zn co …
Pharmacogenetic Testing in Depressed Patients and Interdisciplinary Exchange between a Pharmacist and Psychiatrists Results in Reduced Hospitalization Times.
Bättig VAD, Roll SC, Hahn M. Bättig VAD, et al. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2020 Jul;53(4):185-192. doi: 10.1055/a-1096-1171. Epub 2020 Feb 11. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2020. PMID: 32045941

Antidepressant- naive patients had the largest benefit from the PGx testing (intervention: 24.7 d (13.5 d); control: 50.2 d (22.5 d); p < 0.001. The number of antidepressant switches during the entire stay did not differ between the groups: 0.41 (0.64) vs. 0.21 (

Antidepressant- naive patients had the largest benefit from the PGx testing (intervention: 24.7 d (13.5 d); control: 50.2 d (22
29 results