Skip to main page content
Access keys NCBI Homepage MyNCBI Homepage Main Content Main Navigation

Search Page

My NCBI Filters
Text availability
Article attribute
Article type
Publication date

Search Results

93 results
Filters applied: . Clear all Results are displayed in a computed author sort order. Results by year timeline is unavailable
Page 1
Unusual features of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease followed-up in a memory clinic.
Jacquin A, Deramecourt V, Bakchine S, Maurage CA, Pasquier F. Jacquin A, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. J Neurol. 2014 Apr;261(4):696-701. doi: 10.1007/s00415-014-7246-6. Epub 2014 Jan 30. J Neurol. 2014. PMID: 24477491
Phenotype variability in progranulin mutation carriers: a clinical, neuropsychological, imaging and genetic study.
Le Ber I, Camuzat A, Hannequin D, Pasquier F, Guedj E, Rovelet-Lecrux A, Hahn-Barma V, van der Zee J, Clot F, Bakchine S, Puel M, Ghanim M, Lacomblez L, Mikol J, Deramecourt V, Lejeune P, de la Sayette V, Belliard S, Vercelletto M, Meyrignac C, Van Broeckhoven C, Lambert JC, Verpillat P, Campion D, Habert MO, Dubois B, Brice A; French research network on FTD/FTD-MND. Le Ber I, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. Brain. 2008 Mar;131(Pt 3):732-46. doi: 10.1093/brain/awn012. Epub 2008 Feb 1. Brain. 2008. PMID: 18245784
The phenotypes associated with GRN mutations vary greatly: 20/32 (63%) carriers had fvFTD, the other (12/32, 37%) had clinical diagnoses of PPA, CBDS, Lewy body dementia or Alzheimer's disease. ...
The phenotypes associated with GRN mutations vary greatly: 20/32 (63%) carriers had fvFTD, the other (12/32, 37%) had clinical diagnoses of …
Chapman-Cook' complex reading comprehension test: better performances for aged participants in comparison with youngers for level of schooling lower than baccalaureate.
Goize M, Dellacherie D, Pincin P, Henry A, Bakchine S, Ehrlé N. Goize M, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil. 2018 Jun 1;16(2):206-214. doi: 10.1684/pnv.2018.0732. Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil. 2018. PMID: 29877189 English.
[Multiple sclerosis and verbal episodic memory: Critical review of cognitive processes and their assessment].
Saenz A, Bakchine S, Jonin PY, Ehrlé N. Saenz A, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. Rev Neurol (Paris). 2015 Sep;171(8-9):624-45. doi: 10.1016/j.neurol.2015.02.014. Epub 2015 May 14. Rev Neurol (Paris). 2015. PMID: 25983192 Review. French.
Endostatin level in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with Alzheimer's disease.
Salza R, Oudart JB, Ramont L, Maquart FX, Bakchine S, Thoannès H, Ricard-Blum S. Salza R, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. J Alzheimers Dis. 2015;44(4):1253-61. doi: 10.3233/JAD-142544. J Alzheimers Dis. 2015. PMID: 25408220
The aim of this study was to measure the level of endostatin, a fragment of collagen XVIII that accumulates in the brain of patients with Alzheimer's disease (AD), in the cerebrospinal fluids (CSF) of patients with neurodegenerative diseases. ...
The aim of this study was to measure the level of endostatin, a fragment of collagen XVIII that accumulates in the brain of patients with Al …
Manic-like state after bilateral orbitofrontal and right temporoparietal injury: efficacy of clonidine.
Bakchine S, Lacomblez L, Benoit N, Parisot D, Chain F, Lhermitte F. Bakchine S, et al. Neurology. 1989 Jun;39(6):777-81. doi: 10.1212/wnl.39.6.777. Neurology. 1989. PMID: 2725871 Clinical Trial.
The patient's behavior did not change with carbamazepine and worsened with levodopa. We suggest that the manic-like syndrome was related to noradrenergic overactivity secondary to the fronto-orbital lesions....
The patient's behavior did not change with carbamazepine and worsened with levodopa. We suggest that the manic-like syndrome was rela …
Recognition of facial and musical emotions in Parkinson's disease.
Saenz A, Doé de Maindreville A, Henry A, de Labbey S, Bakchine S, Ehrlé N. Saenz A, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. Eur J Neurol. 2013 Mar;20(3):571-7. doi: 10.1111/ene.12040. Epub 2012 Dec 24. Eur J Neurol. 2013. PMID: 23279689
In patients with Parkinson's disease (PD), impairment in recognition of emotions from facial expressions was reported for disgust, fear, sadness and anger, but no studies had yet investigated this population for the recognition of emotions from both face and music. ...
In patients with Parkinson's disease (PD), impairment in recognition of emotions from facial expressions was reported for disgust, fe …
Is there a benefit of mechanical thrombectomy in patients with large stroke (DWI-ASPECTS ≤ 5)?
Manceau PF, Soize S, Gawlitza M, Fabre G, Bakchine S, Durot C, Serre I, Metaxas GE, Pierot L. Manceau PF, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. Eur J Neurol. 2018 Jan;25(1):105-110. doi: 10.1111/ene.13460. Epub 2017 Oct 16. Eur J Neurol. 2018. PMID: 28906581
Alexia without agraphia in a left-handed patient with a right occipital lesion.
Pillon B, Bakchine S, Lhermitte F. Pillon B, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. Arch Neurol. 1987 Dec;44(12):1257-62. doi: 10.1001/archneur.1987.00520240039009. Arch Neurol. 1987. PMID: 3675259
[Methodology of neuropsychological evaluation in memory clinics].
Démonet JF, Gély-Nargeot MC, Bakchine S. Démonet JF, et al. Among authors: bakchine s. Therapie. 1997 Sep-Oct;52(5):495-8. Therapie. 1997. PMID: 9501585 French.
93 results
Jump to page
Feedback