Skip to main page content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Dot gov

The .gov means it’s official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on a federal government site.

Https

The site is secure.
The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

Access keys NCBI Homepage MyNCBI Homepage Main Content Main Navigation

Search Page

Filters

My NCBI Filters

Results by year

Table representation of search results timeline featuring number of search results per year.

Year Number of Results
1963 8
1964 16
1965 7
1966 7
1967 14
1968 21
1969 39
1970 37
1971 44
1972 47
1973 28
1974 55
1975 34
1976 39
1977 49
1978 48
1979 57
1980 42
1981 38
1982 42
1983 56
1984 68
1985 73
1986 97
1987 114
1988 131
1989 151
1990 225
1991 272
1992 287
1993 313
1994 385
1995 308
1996 371
1997 393
1998 397
1999 361
2000 398
2001 425
2002 431
2003 496
2004 406
2005 426
2006 479
2007 501
2008 461
2009 486
2010 480
2011 524
2012 499
2013 570
2014 569
2015 646
2016 590
2017 581
2018 513
2019 535
2020 570
2021 550
2022 516
2023 478
2024 63

Text availability

Article attribute

Article type

Publication date

Search Results

15,792 results

Results by year

Filters applied: . Clear all
Page 1
Primary CNS Lymphoma.
Grommes C, DeAngelis LM. Grommes C, et al. J Clin Oncol. 2017 Jul 20;35(21):2410-2418. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2017.72.7602. Epub 2017 Jun 22. J Clin Oncol. 2017. PMID: 28640701 Free PMC article. Review.
Primary CNS lymphoma (PCNSL) is a rare form of extranodal non-Hodgkin lymphoma that is typically confined to the brain, eyes, and cerebrospinal fluid without evidence of systemic spread. ...
Primary CNS lymphoma (PCNSL) is a rare form of extranodal non-Hodgkin lymphoma that is typically confined to the …
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Shankland KR, Armitage JO, Hancock BW. Shankland KR, et al. Lancet. 2012 Sep 1;380(9844):848-57. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(12)60605-9. Epub 2012 Jul 25. Lancet. 2012. PMID: 22835603 Review.
Lymphomas are solid tumours of the immune system. Hodgkin's lymphoma accounts for about 10% of all lymphomas, and the remaining 90% are referred to as non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Non-Hodgkin lymphomas have a wide range of histological appearanc …
Lymphomas are solid tumours of the immune system. Hodgkin's lymphoma accounts for about 10% of all lymphomas, and the remaining 90% a …
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma: Diagnosis and Treatment.
Ansell SM. Ansell SM. Mayo Clin Proc. 2015 Aug;90(8):1152-63. doi: 10.1016/j.mayocp.2015.04.025. Mayo Clin Proc. 2015. PMID: 26250731 Review.
Non-Hodgkin lymphomas are lymphoid malignant neoplasms with diverse biological and clinical behavior. ...Most patients respond well to treatment, but relapses are frequent and additional therapies including stem cell transplant are often needed. Because many
Non-Hodgkin lymphomas are lymphoid malignant neoplasms with diverse biological and clinical behavior. ...Most patients respond
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Bowzyk Al-Naeeb A, Ajithkumar T, Behan S, Hodson DJ. Bowzyk Al-Naeeb A, et al. BMJ. 2018 Aug 22;362:k3204. doi: 10.1136/bmj.k3204. BMJ. 2018. PMID: 30135071 Review. No abstract available.
Follicular dendritic cell sarcoma and interdigitating reticulum cell sarcoma: a review.
Fonseca R, Yamakawa M, Nakamura S, van Heerde P, Miettinen M, Shek TW, Myhre Jensen O, Rousselet MC, Tefferi A. Fonseca R, et al. Am J Hematol. 1998 Oct;59(2):161-7. doi: 10.1002/(sici)1096-8652(199810)59:2<161::aid-ajh10>3.0.co;2-c. Am J Hematol. 1998. PMID: 9766802 Free article. Review.
Neoplasms of reticular dendritic origin are extremely rare and include the follicular dendritic cell sarcoma (FDCS) and the interdigitating reticulum (or dendritic) cell sarcoma (IDCS). ...
Neoplasms of reticular dendritic origin are extremely rare and include the follicular dendritic cell sarcoma (FDCS) and the in …
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Bilodeau BA, Fessele KL. Bilodeau BA, et al. Semin Oncol Nurs. 1998 Nov;14(4):273-83. doi: 10.1016/s0749-2081(98)80005-3. Semin Oncol Nurs. 1998. PMID: 9839340 Review.
OBJECTIVES: To review the etiology, epidemiology, classification, diagnosis, staging, prognosis, treatment, and nursing implications of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. DATA SOURCES: Research studies, review articles, and book chapters pertaining to non-Hodg
OBJECTIVES: To review the etiology, epidemiology, classification, diagnosis, staging, prognosis, treatment, and nursing implications of n
Harnessing lymphoma epigenetics to improve therapies.
Yang H, Green MR. Yang H, et al. Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2020 Dec 4;2020(1):95-100. doi: 10.1182/hematology.2020006908. Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2020. PMID: 33275741 Free PMC article. Review.
Epigenetic and transcriptional programs that naturally occur during B-cell development are hijacked in B-cell lymphoma by genetic alterations that directly or indirectly change the function of transcription factors and/or chromatin-modifying genes. These in t …
Epigenetic and transcriptional programs that naturally occur during B-cell development are hijacked in B-cell lymphoma
Targeting Biology in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Narkhede M, Yazdy MS, Cheson BD. Narkhede M, et al. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2019 Aug;33(4):727-738. doi: 10.1016/j.hoc.2019.03.006. Epub 2019 May 7. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2019. PMID: 31229165 Review.
Chemotherapy nonspecifically affects all cells undergoing DNA replication and has severe side effects. Understanding of the biology of non-Hodgkin lymphomas has led to development of drugs that target specific lymphoma cell functions and tumor microenv …
Chemotherapy nonspecifically affects all cells undergoing DNA replication and has severe side effects. Understanding of the biology of no
NK/T-cell lymphomas in children.
Lai C, Dunleavy K. Lai C, et al. Best Pract Res Clin Haematol. 2013 Mar;26(1):33-41. doi: 10.1016/j.beha.2013.04.004. Epub 2013 May 23. Best Pract Res Clin Haematol. 2013. PMID: 23768639 Free PMC article. Review.
In children, T and NK-cell lymphomas are uncommon in Western Countries. While there has been significant experience treating T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma (T-LBL) and anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL), other subtypes are very rarely encounte …
In children, T and NK-cell lymphomas are uncommon in Western Countries. While there has been significant experience treating T-cel
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Shad A, Magrath I. Shad A, et al. Pediatr Clin North Am. 1997 Aug;44(4):863-90. doi: 10.1016/s0031-3955(05)70534-4. Pediatr Clin North Am. 1997. PMID: 9286289 Free article. Review.
Intensification of conventional treatment approaches along with improvements in supportive care have resulted in dramatic improvement in event-free survival rates of close to 90% in patients with B-cell lymphomas and only slightly lower in patients with T-cell lymph …
Intensification of conventional treatment approaches along with improvements in supportive care have resulted in dramatic improvement in eve …
15,792 results
You have reached the last available page of results. Please see the User Guide for more information.